Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Regarding "7 Surefire Steps for Weight Loss"

Hello Everyone.

Because I posted “7 Surefire Steps for Weight Loss” separately (on different posts), I have received a huge amount of emails. People keep asking me about the other steps – how they tie in to the post they got - where they can find them, etc.

In fact, I was flooded with a ton of emails that I just couldn’t reply to as quickly as I liked. So, in this post, I’m offering the link that contains all 7 steps. Here’s a list of the titles of the 7 steps (you can click the link at the bottom of the page to see them all):

1. Food Intake – How much do you need?

2. Diet Composition – Key diet info.

3. Quantity and Frequency of Meals – Is less really more?

4. Don't Skip Meals (Why?)

5. Water (How Much do You Really Need?) – Not what you think.

6. Exercise (How much for Weight Loss)

7. Exercise (for Weight Loss Maintenance)

Go to 7 Surefire Steps for Weight Loss

Please comment on the post here. Let me know what you think. It's easier for me to reply here. Thanks.

John

No comments: